When a person does not comply with the terms of a court order, the Court can hold the non-compliant person responsible. If a client wants to file a Petition for Contempt, it is important to understand the limits of these proceedings and what needs to be proven to be successful. In other situations, a Motion to Enforce an existing agreement is more appropriate. As experienced lawyers in Towson and Baltimore, Maryland, we explain these options to clients to ensure the correct approach is taken. We also defend clients who have had enforcement or contempt proceedings filed against them.


We also help clients obtain and enforce judgments through the garnishment of wages and assets.


For a family law attorney to litigate, obtain and enforce orders and judgments in Towson and Baltimore, Maryland, contact Laurie M. Wasserman to receive the experience, expertise, and compassion you need to navigate through your legal matter.